Private Tours is a unique service that we provide for small and large groups. This is an excellent opportunity to travel throughout Israel in exactly Yourway, your style and create your own ambiance. Your group gets their own vehicle accompanied by a private tour guide who will guide you anywhere and at any place you desire. Our greatest asset is our tour guides - We work only with reliable, experienced and knowledgeable guides who receive excellent feedback from our customers.
Tour Route Suggestion
The Dead Sea is the lowest place on earth, 421 meters below sea level. The Dead Sea consists of a tines 10 concentration of salt, compared for instance to the Mediterranean Sea. This fact enables natural buoyancy without additional effort, and creates a feeling of relaxation and tranquility.
We’ll begin our tour descending to the Judean Desert via the Inn of the Good Samaritan. Moving forward we arrive at Masada and then ascent by cable car to tour the remains of the Herodian Fortress, built by King Herod two thousand years ago. Touring the sites, we’ll revisit its history and heritage, relating to the up rise of the Jewish Zealots against their Roman overlords. We then leave Massada and head towards The Dead Sea, one of the most toured sites in Israel by tourists and locals alike.
On shore you could enjoy a mud bath bearing many therapeutic. Dipping in the sea itself is also highly recommended, experiencing the Dead Sea’s unique attributes, allowing for extreme ease of floating and effortless swimming. On our way back we’ll get a view of the Ein Gedi oasis, the Qumran caves where the famous Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered and the ancient city of Jericho, the oldest city in existence with settlements dating back to 9000 BCE.
More recommended sites:
- Kibbutz Almog, a museum that displays the reconstruction of the Dead Sea Scrolls.
- Jericho, visit the oldest and lowest city of the world (Palestinian Authority Territory).
- Guided tour of the site of Qumran, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered.
- Ein Gedi nature resort, walking in a wadi (David or Arogot) different routes between 1 to 4 hours.
- The ancient synagogue and botanical gardens at Ein Gedi.
- The flour cave in the narrow gorge of Nahal Perazim.
What is a private tour?
- A private tour is the most exclusive way to discover Israel. You are provided with your own private driver-guide that will speak your native language.
- All of our private cars are new, luxurious, fully air conditioned and safe vehicles.
- This itinerary is only a proposal. We can customize this private tour according to your wish.
- You can control on your tour schedule.
- The private tours prices do not include lunch and entrance fees, parking and toll road fees.
- Up to 9 hours a day.
- Price for any additional hour: USD 40.
- Recommended bathing suit, towel, hat, sun protection.