Khan A-Shawarda – the Traders Khan is situated in the North-Easterly part of Acre by it's bay. Close to the point where the Sea Wall and the Land Wall meet. It is possible that is where the Clarisas Sisters monastery was at the crusaders era.
Dahar Al-Omar built the Khan in 1749, in the South-Easterly part is Borj El-Sultan a two story tower which was built by the crusaders and later on renovated by El-Omar. Ahmed El-jazar chanced and expanded the Khan in the late 18th century. In 1935 part of the Eastern part was taken apart in order to create a road going from North to South.