Private Tours is a unique service that we provide for small and large groups. This is an excellent opportunity to travel throughout Israel in exactly Yourway, your style and create your own ambiance. Your group gets their own vehicle accompanied by a private tour guide who will guide you anywhere and at any place you desire. Our greatest asset is our tour guides - We work only with reliable, experienced and knowledgeable guides who receive excellent feedback from our customers.
Tour Route Suggestion
Bethlehem is the birthplace of King David, meaning City of Bread as a result of the wheat crop that grew in the region. According to Christian tradition, Jesus was born there. Jericho is the oldest Jewish settlement, captured by Joshua and Israel in 1200 B.E.C. Jericho was founded at 8000 B.E.C and famous from the biblical story in which spies where hosted there.
We’ll start our tour, leaving Jerusalem for its neighboring city Bethlehem, hometown of King David and birthplace of Jesus. Our first stop will be Manger Square, home to one of the world’s oldest churches, The Church of the Nativity. Below the Church we find the grotto and the exact location of Jesus’s birth. We continue to visit the adjacent Church of St. Catherine, and head on down to the Milk Grotto where Mary nursed Jesus as a newborn.
Before leaving Bethlehem we’ll also get a view of the Shepherd’s Fields and the church on site. We then descent to the Judea Desert via the Inn of the Good Samaritan and make a short stop at sea level on our way to Jericho, the world’s oldest city. Our first stop at Jericho will be Tel Essultan, where excavations revealed ancient findings, among those crumbled Canaanite walls, providing insight to the conquest of Jericho by Joshua.
We then stop at the Sycamore tree which Zacchaeus climbed on to get a better view of Jesus as he walked by. Then we'll stop for an overview of Mount Temptation. The tour ends with a visit the mound of Ancient Jericho where 25 ancient cities were uncovered.
More recommended sites:
- Mt. Karnatal Cable Car in Jericho visit the Monastery of Temptation.
- Hisham's palace in Jericho.
- Ancient Synagogue of Jericho.
What is a private tour?
- A private tour is the most exclusive way to discover Israel. You are provided with your own private driver-guide that will speak your native language.
- This itinerary is only a proposal. We can customize this private tour according to your wish.
- You can control on your tour schedule.
- The private tours prices do not include lunch and entrance fees, parking and toll road fees.
- Up to 9 hours a day.
- Price for any additional hour: USD 40.
- A valid passport is required on the day tour.
- This tour is subject to Palestinian Authority regulations.
- Palestinian guide meets the tour only at border post.
- Change of vehicle may be required for entry to Palestinian Authority territory.
- Confirmation will be received 24 hours post booking.