Cairo is located at a six hour long drive from the city of Eilat, making it a popular destination by visitors to the city of Eilat. Cairo is the largest city in the Middle East and Africa, and is called the capital of the Arab states by quite a few people. Trips to Cairo and to Sinai combine an urban city tour with a historic trip, which explores Egypt's pyramids and the long history of the city.
Pick up at 11:30 PM from Eilat (Airport, Central Bus Station, Hotels) transfer to Taba Boarder. After the boarder proceeds, continue to Cairo (approx. 6 hours) and have a coffee at the old famous Markets Khan El Khalili. Then we'll visit the great Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus and visit the legendry Sphinx. Our next stop is the Cairo Museum when you would see the greatest collection of Egyptian antiquities. Eat dinner, and overnight at Hotel in Cairo.
11:30 PM - Pickup from the hotel in Eilat transport to taba border.
07:00 AM - Coffee at the famous market , then counting to pyramids,and sphinx
12:00 PM - Lunch in a local authentic restaurant
01:00 PM - Cairo Museum
05:00 PM - Transport to the hotel
After Breakfast, pick up at 8:30 Am from the hotel and travel to Saqqara, to explore the myraid tombs, temples Mohammed Ali Castle and Zhoser's step pyramid - constructed by Imhotep.
08:00 AM - Breakfast in the hotel
09:00 AM - Visit Sakkara
11:00 AM - Visit Mohammed Ali famous castle
05:00 PM - Transport to Taba border
10:00 PM - Transport back to your hotel in Eilat.
The tour includes:
- One night at 3 stars hotel on B/B bases. (Rates per person in a double room).
- Hotel Pick up and drop off service.
- Professional tour guide in English.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle/bus.
- Entrance fees: Egyptian museum, Pyramids and Sphinx.
The tour does not include:
- Food and drinks.
- The tour in Cairo Museum does not include the Mummies' room.
- Israel and Jordan border taxes + transport to the border ($62 US Collected in Cash in Border ).
- Visa to Egypt -
($20 US Collected in Cash in Border ).
- Flights to Eilat from Tel Aviv are available by special request. ($100 p/p - one direction)
- Mondays - Minimum of 2 travelers per booking is required.
- Tuesdays - Thursdays & Saturdays - Minimum of 3 travelers per booking is required.
- Certain nationalities require advance issue of visas. Click here for more information about Visa to Egypt.
- On Ramadan Muslim month - depart at 1 AM.
- Additional charges for 4 and 5 stars hotels.
- Additional charge for different Language.
- Do not forget: Passport, Camera, Comfortable walking shoes and a Coat (in winter time).
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen are required in the summer.
- Confirmation will be received 24 hours post booking.