One of the most famous beaches along the Kineret, because of the many summer events that were held on Tzemach beach over the years .
On Tzemach beach you may find:
- fun water slides, kamikaze, twisted water slides, slalom and an infant swimming pool.
- Indoor lodging tunnels on wide fields of green and a place for tents, electricity sockets and lighting.
- Sun umbrellas, shaders, comfortable chairs and tanning beds.
- New well equipped locker rooms, hot showers and restrooms.
- Water sports, water ski, tubing and banana, kayak peddling and floating mattresses.
- Life guarding services, first aid, and professional and authorized security services.
- A restaurant, convenience store and ice cream shop.
- An abundance of parking for private vehicles and busses. Easy access for disabled.
- Tzemach beach specializes in terrain lodging and camping for groups and families.
Entrance per day: NIS 55 per person.Night and day entrance+ lodging - NIS 70 per person.