The Mamilla Hotel boasts an extremely impressive array of dining venues and spa facilities. The range of 5-star restaurants cater to the guests every need, and include one of the biggest collections of Kosher wines, exclusive bars, and restaurants of various cuisines manned by Israel's top chefs. The hotel has its own gym with state of the art equipment, personal trainers, and a yoga area, not to mention the relaxing spa treatments at the Holistic Well-being center, which include saunas, exclusive hydro-treatments and more. There are also 2 swimming pools and a roof terrace with a breathtaking view of the Old City. The Mamilla Hotel offers the full range of services, including wedding services, concierges, babysitting, a technology helpdesk, tour assistance and more. Businesses can enjoy various amenities including a large conference room and a business center. Valet parking is complimentary, and the hotel is non-smoking.
- Dining Room –For the perfect start to your day, capture the morning Jerusalem light with fresh breakfast prepared on live cooking stations in the magnificent Dining Room.
- The Patio - A beautiful, informal outdoor patio set amongst an array of tables and colorful chairs.
- Lobby Café – set in a charming atmosphere, evocative of a bygone age the stylishly chic Lobby Café welcomes the mood for informal relaxed dining.
- Espresso Bar – Follow the aroma of freshly ground coffee, and indulge in freshly baked Italian pastries along with a selection of teas.
- The Lounge – Intimate spaces with modern plush sofas and coffee tables, the Lounge is a sophisticated sanctuary ensuring a cozy living space for a relaxing break.
- The Winery – a bespoke wine bar set amidst a modern 300 bottle wine rack offering one of the largest selections of kosher Israeli wines in the country. Come taste and enjoy some of Israel’s most exciting and prestigious wines in the Winery
- Mirror Bar –With its chic décor and shimmering ambience, the Mirror Bar is an elegant yet casual haven with enclosed Cigar Lounge in which to enjoy classic drinks, exclusive cocktails and gourmet bar food.
- Mamilla Rooftop – Spectacular outdoor brasserie dining with the breath-taking views of the OldCity. The Mamilla rooftop restaurant boasts a refined Italian menu of the finest cuts of meat, chicken, fish and salads.
World Class Facilities
- The Hotel promises dedication to the highest level of luxury and exceptional hospitality.
- Wide selection of fashionable venues including restaurants, cafes and bars
- Exclusive Holistic Well-being Center includes cutting edge gym facilities and specialized spa treatments
- Fully-equipped, high-tech conference facilities and meeting rooms
- Elegant banquet room for private dining, events or weddings
- Intimate lounge ideal for private business meetings or simply just a place to relax
- State-of-the-art business center
- Spacious indoor heated swimming pool and toddler's pool
- Rooftop sun terrace with 180º views of the Old City
- In-house synagogue
- Personalized and multilingual concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Ample underground parking and nearby vehicle rental
- Uncompromising security and comprehensive safety systems
Holistic Well-being Center
- Guests can unwind and rejuvenate in our balancing Holistic Well-being Center. Four different areas corresponding to the four basic elements, Earth, Water, Fire and Air, provide an unforgettable, unique holistic experience.
- An all-organic lounge and bar offering healthy, nourishing assortment of snacks and juices.
- A luxury Spa, enhanced with restorative sounds, music, aroma and lighting featuring a variety of exclusive hydro treatments in a watsu pool, special hammam treatments, and a variety of signature treatments. All treatments are planned around guests' individual needs.
- The Gym boasts the most advanced and cutting-edge fitness equipment such as the Kinesis™ machines, a spacious aerobics room and a private training room. Personal exercise trainers provide one-on-one fitness instruction and tailored programs to give our guests the most efficient workout possible
- A calming area dedicated to Yoga, Tai-Chi and Pilates, offering intimate and personalized classes.